- My favorite thing is to soak in a hot bathtub. Of course, you never know what time it will be because I to do it when support staff is here with Billy Ray or my husband is available. Sometimes it is 2 in the afternoon when I get in there.
- This blog is usually written in my bathrobe with my morning coffee right after support staff arrives to be with Billy Ray.
- I have a great mother-in-law.
- I love lighthouses and angels. My house is full of them on rugs, dish towels, etc., etc.
- I am such a kid at heart when I get email from exciting places like Australia and the London.
- I hate Beef Barley soup.
- I miss my longtime secretary, Linda, who was the only person who could find anything on my desk except me. (Of course, after she was there I couldn’t find anything on my desk.)
- I love to walk in the storms on the beach. Maybe that is because I was born on the Oregon coast.
- My grandmother had 13 children and I was the only one in her family who wanted that many. Now that I have Billy Ray, I’m glad I stopped at one.
- I love tea parties with my granddaughters, Elora and Alena, when they visit.
Peggy Lou Morgan