Tuesday, April 4, 2006

What We're Doing

Billy Ray's favorite question is "what ya doing". I am going to answer that question for you, my blogger buddies, incase I miss a few days posts.

Billy Ray is having a medical procedure tomorrow.  They are going to put a scope down his throat to see why he is having increased choking.  It is planned for day surgery.  Billy Ray does have a history of problems with sedation so there is always risk but we have a great surgeon.

He could have a sore throat and need a little extra care so I may not write for a day or two after his procedure.

Additionally, we are very busy preparing for some traveling and speaking.  I am finding it a hard to keep up everyday with the blogs.  When I don’t write my blogger buddies email me worried that something is wrong with Billy Ray.  I will write most days but please don’t assume if I miss a day something is wrong.

The other thing that we are doing is getting forms put on the website that didn’t fit in the book or blank ones for you to download.  It is taking more time that we anticipated.  I will let you know when they are up.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment