Saturday, September 23, 2006

Applying Creating a Community Methods to a Hospital Setting

I just wanted to let you know that I ended up getting up with Billy Ray at 4:30 a.m. to give him pain meds. I didn't go back to bed because I wanted to be sure he was okay. Since I was up I wrote a blog post on my Amazon blog about adapting and communicating in a hospital setting. I wanted to give you the link in case anyone is interested.

Billy Ray is a bit noisy but seems to have more energy. He is sorting toys and his closet which is his favorite form of play. He has also been marching with his walkman. While he seems to have some pain which is normal following surgery, he also seems to be doing better than I expected.

Until next time,
Peggy Lou Morgan
My other blogs: Amazon Author Connect and Lighthouse Parents
Websites: www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com and www.lighthouseparents.com
Club Mom
Yahoo Group

No comments:

Post a Comment