Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday Morning..As We Are

I said in earlier posts that I was going to share our life with you.  Most mornings I feel as if I need to somehow come across with something that will help educate and other mornings the soapbox calls me. This morning I am too tired to crawl up on the soapbox so will share our Thursday morning as we are.

It is supposed to be morning.  The clock shows it is 7:45 a.m. and the sun is shining nicely.  Somehow it feels more like 11 p.m.  Billy Ray is wide awake as he has been most of the night.  Support staff has a really bad cold so isn’t coming in today.  Forget about a nap.  It isn’t going to happen this morning.

We are going to see his “Dr. Brice” to see if Billy Ray has a kidney stone causing his agitation and discomfort.

Since I started this post I talked to the production editor, Erika Spellman, from AMACOM Books.  I’m not sure if it is because she is on the Atlantic Coast and I’m on the Pacific Coast so she has been up longer than me or what but she is always perky and positive early in the morning. It helped me get going a bit more this morning. Despite Billy Ray’s interruptions while we were going over editorial changes, she was so patient with me. Thanks, Erika.

Billy Ray is, of course, now asleep.  Go figure!  I can make a choice to curl my hair before the doctor’s appointment or nap while Billy Ray does.

Until tomorrow,
Peggy Lou
www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com
www.lighthouseparents.com

  

No comments:

Post a Comment