Friday, February 17, 2006

A Bit of Comic Relief Thanks to Lori Fox

I have been thinking about a couple of posts I have read on other blogs while I was researching the links I included in yesterday’s post. It seems important to present the balance between the agony and joy of parenting a complex special needs child. I am working on a post to talk about the various places I experience in being Billy Ray’s mom. Depending on how Billy Ray is tomorrow I maybe able to post it then. Otherwise, I will post it on Monday.

For today it seemed like time to share some comic relief. Last night we had a bit of a rough evening with Billy Ray who is recovering from dental work. After he was finally asleep, I went to one of my favorite blogs hoping that Lori Fox had written one of her wonderful humorous pieces. I was not disappointed. See Boy Meets Goal by Lori Miller Fox.

Until tomorrow,
Peggy Lou Morgan
http://www.parentingyourcomplexchild.com/
http://www.lighthouseparents.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment